Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if you've been hacked/dont wanna be hacked do this.

Go down

if you've been hacked/dont wanna be hacked do this. Empty if you've been hacked/dont wanna be hacked do this.

Post  lamVannah Sat 24 Dec 2011, 2:50 pm

"Well there's no doubt about it people are getting hacked left and right in Maplestory and are being left with items that are either locked with the cash shop item or untradeable items eg: Horntail Pedant. When you get hacked it seems that the hacker takes everything including mesos except for like 10k and untradeable items. Here's a possible fix to prevent you from getting hacked or if you got hacked already; prevent it from happening again. I had this as my MSN status for like over a week but only 10 people messaged me and like 4 of them were legits from Nova.

Step One:
Start-->Run
if you've been hacked/dont wanna be hacked do this. Step2010

Step Two:
When the run pops up; type in "%Temp%" without the quotation marks.
if you've been hacked/dont wanna be hacked do this. Step2011

Step Three:
Click OK and it should open up your temp folder, now if you see any IGN/ID from Maplestory you immediately delete it and change your password. If you don't see it you're most likely not going to get hacked. If you have it in C:/Nexon/Maplestory folder delete it also."
if you've been hacked/dont wanna be hacked do this. Step2012

ALL CREDIT GOES TO Vince ON W8BBY
lamVannah
lamVannah
Junior
Junior

Bank Bank : 511903
Reputation 0

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum