Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pockie Ninja: come play with me

3 posters

Go down

Pockie Ninja: come play with me Empty Pockie Ninja: come play with me

Post  jasmine Mon 12 Mar 2012, 2:49 pm

what do u think?
Pockie Ninja: come play with me Pockie10
Pockie Ninja: come play with me Pockie11
Pockie Ninja: come play with me Pockie12
jasmine
jasmine
NibNasty
NibNasty

Thief
Bank Bank : 561481
Reputation 501

Character Stat
Job: Night Lord
Donation Donation:
Pockie Ninja: come play with me Left_bar_bleue1/1Pockie Ninja: come play with me Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Pockie Ninja: come play with me Empty Re: Pockie Ninja: come play with me

Post  Wedge Mon 12 Mar 2012, 8:13 pm

Looks interesting. Sadly clinicals is not giving me the free time I was hoping for, lots of work and still have tests. But I am interested for later when I have some free time, tell me about the game. It looks like an anime mash up... is it a fighter or RPG? and do you create your own characters or pick existing ones. Obviously that is Rengi from bleach in the Village of the hidden Leaf from Naruto.

On a side not these forums have been so dead lately...
Wedge
Wedge
Junior
Junior

Magician
Bank Bank : 513131
Reputation 0

Character Stat
Job: Ice/Lightning Arch Mage
Donation Donation:
Pockie Ninja: come play with me Left_bar_bleue0/0Pockie Ninja: come play with me Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  jasmine Tue 13 Mar 2012, 12:37 am

Yea, its a naruto-bleach crossover, chibi-style, web-based game. so no download is required. meaning u can access from anywhere and play.

Pockie Ninja: come play with me Pockie13

character-wise u start from 8 preset characters. But thru-out the game u can get "outfits",costumes really and the enable you to be that character. each comes with different base stats and can be combined to form new outfits or if u have 3 of a kind, u can get the same outfit but with higher stats. U can see in the pic that i also have rock lee's outfit from naruto.

also there is a pet system if u havent already noticed, my akamaru from naruto and lily from bleach in my inventory. u can rasie their skills to aid in battle. pets can also combine like the outfits. pet skills r random when gained.

skill-wise, theres alot as u can see. battle-wise, u have no control over the char when they r in a fight. so u have to set up ur skills in the slots below, as well as set up equips.

Then there is bloodline Limits, learned thru other characters but it does take awhile to gain it. it adds extra stats so far, actual attacks will be coming out soon (i hope). u do acassionally see ur character use a limit that is exclusive to ur character.

theres lots moregoing on but ill stop here and let u absorb it.

overall, i like this game cuz is simple yet competitively fun.
jasmine
jasmine
NibNasty
NibNasty

Thief
Reputation 501

Character Stat
Donation Donation:
Pockie Ninja: come play with me Left_bar_bleue1/1Pockie Ninja: come play with me Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  AsAlwaysImAndrew Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:05 pm

LOL ive been playing this whenever i had free time for the past 8 months. Im in server 4 though Razz
AsAlwaysImAndrew
AsAlwaysImAndrew
Accer
Accer

Bank Bank : 460605
Reputation 0

Back to top Go down

Post  jasmine Wed 14 Mar 2012, 12:14 am

AsAlwaysImAndrew wrote:LOL ive been playing this whenever i had free time for the past 8 months. Im in server 4 though Razz
im in server 30 lol
jasmine
jasmine
NibNasty
NibNasty

Thief
Reputation 501

Character Stat
Donation Donation:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum